Saturday 25 June 2011

Romance. Love. Joy


















This beautiful house holds a special place in my heart. Comma House, Daylesford is where my husband and  I stayed on the night of our wedding day. We stayed in the private honeymoon suite out the back while our closest friends stayed in the main house a few metres away. There are many happy memories shared in this house but the one that's sticks out for me is coming to this amazing house, after the most wonderful day of my life with my amazing husband sharing a drink with my very dear friends.
I couldn't wipe the smile of my face as I was so surrounded by so much love and joy. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey bo, i think you deleted your follow link because I can't find it :( loveyou x

    http://shanesiabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete